PDP Post-Election Review Committee: Call for Momoranda
The PDP Post Election Review Committee set up by the National Working Committee of the Party has since commenced work.
The terms of reference of the Committee are:-
1. To identify the remote and immediate causes of the poor performance of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in 2015 general elections
2. To trace the origin and process of the decline of the party in its electoral performance
3. To take a critical look at the preparations and build-up of the PDP to general elections and determine its adequacy and lapses
4. To review and determine the adequacy of the structures for the 2015 general elections and how those structures actually functioned
5. To ascertain the degree of anti-party activities, compromises and outright sabotage that may have contributed to the misfortune of the party at the elections
6. To identify groups in the party who were to play critical roles before and during the elections and determine their effectiveness or otherwise
7. To examine any other matter that may be considered necessary and in the interest of the party
8. To propose a roadmap for the party to recover its past glory
The Committee is expected to submit its recommendations to the Party within 3 weeks
The committee hereby requests that you submit memoranda on what happened in your State and to encourage other critical stakeholders, candidates/aspirants of the Party to do same. The memos are to reach the Committee Secretary within 14 days from the date of this publication.
Please download the performance report form below, fill and submit to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DOWNLOAD Here: 1. Election-Review-Committee-Performance-Report-Form